Check out this great recipe for our Egg-cellent Egg Rings!
- 2 eggs
- 1 bell pepper
- Cooking spray
- Seasoning of your choice
- Slice a yellow bell pepper on its side to create 2 rings.
- Spray a pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the 2 rings in a pan and let simmer for a few seconds.
- Crack one egg inside each of the rings.
- Cover the pan and cook 4-5 minutes (or to desired wellness).
- Top with seasoning of your choice.
Try serving this recipe with a side of toast and fruit!
Recipe inspired by Tasty
For recipes and more: