Nothing says football like some chicken wings. The orange glaze makes these wings a touchdown!
- 10 chicken wings (skin removed)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 tablespoons orange marmalade (1/2 cup)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Tuck the chicken wing tip under the larger joint to form a triangle.
- Wash hands and any surface that touched the chicken with soap and water.
- Heat butter in skillet (200°F on temperature-controlled gas burner).
- Sprinkle wings with seasoned salt and place in heated butter in skillet with tongs.
- Wash tongs with soap and warm water.
- Sauté chicken wings on temperature controlled gas burner (325°F) until evenly brown on both sides, about 20 minutes. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- Spread with orange marmalade, continuing to sauté while basting frequently for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from skillet. Serve hot.
- Hold at serving temperature on automatic burner or in ‘Keep-Warm’ oven set at 170°F. They will be glazed and “sticky” good.
Leg pieces or whole chicken may be prepared this way and served as an entree.
For other tasty treats try our Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos and Mushroom Rueben Sandwich