15 Minute Chili
Warm up with this quick and easy homemade chili on a cold winter night.
1 cup fresh or frozen chopped onions
1 pound lean ground beef
1 can stewed tomatoes (28 oz.)
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon cumin
1⁄2 cup salsa
1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed (16 oz.)
1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed (16 oz.)
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Peel outer layer of onion off and chop.
- In a large pot, brown beef with chopped onions on medium heat. Add tomatoes and chop tomatoes with spoon, breaking into small pieces.
- Add seasonings and salsa to beef mixture. Stir in drained, rinsed beans.
- Cook until hot and serve immediately.
For recipes and more: