Try this quick and easy recipe for breakfast or as a dessert.
- 1⁄2 cup lightly sweetened cereal, such as Life or granola
- 6 ounces vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup berries or cut-up fruit (drain if using canned)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Place cereal in a small bowl or cereal dish. Crush slightly with a spoon. Spread in even layer over the bottom.
- Add yogurt. Spread evenly over cereal.
- Rinse fruit or drain if canned. Sprinkle fruit evenly over yogurt.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over fruit. Serve.
1 cup dairy
1/2 cup fruit
1 oz. grains
For recipes and more: