Check out this great recipe for our Egg-cellent Egg Rings!
- 2 eggs
- 1 bell pepper
- Cooking spray
- Seasoning of your choice
- Slice a yellow bell pepper on its side to create 2 rings.
- Spray a pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the 2 rings in a pan and let simmer for a few seconds.
- Crack one egg inside each of the rings.
- Cover the pan and cook 4-5 minutes (or to desired wellness).
- Top with seasoning of your choice.
Try serving this recipe with a side of toast and fruit!
Recipe inspired by Tasty
Be Creative Drink Water Focus on Health How to Cook Better Invite Your Kids Plan Ahead Save Money Shop Smarter Store Food Uncategorized