Breakfast is now stress-free and packed with protein for a hunger-free morning.
- 2 ripe bananas, divided
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 graham cracker, crumbled
- 4 (8-ounce) glass jars with lids
- In a medium bowl, mash 1 banana with a fork
- Stir in oats, yogurt, milk, chia seeds*, cinnamon, and vanilla extract*. Divide evenly between the four glass jars. Place the lids on the jars and refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight
- Before serving, slice the remaining banana. Top oats with sliced banana and crumbled graham cracker.
- Personalize this recipe by using your favorite milk and/or yogurt!
- Letting the oats sit overnight makes them soft, just as if they have been cooked.