A sweeter twist to pizza that is fast and easy.
1 whole wheat 6” inch tortilla
Non-stick cooking spray
1⁄2 cup blueberries
1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon sugar
1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Place tortilla on baking sheet and spray each side with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until crisp. Let cool for few minutes.
- Mix softened cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Store in fridge until tortilla is cool.
- Top tortilla with yogurt-cream cheese mixture and blueberries.
- Buy blueberries when they are in season and the cheapest. Freeze the extra to enjoy all the time.
- Mix yogurt-cream cheese spread ahead of time and keep in the fridge. Can also use as a dip for other fruits as a healthy snack or dessert.
270 calories, 7g fat, 10g protein, 44g carb, 5g fiber, 310mg sodium, 15% vitamin C, 8% iron, 20% calcium