Lime juice and orange concentrate give this yogurt dip a tangy and sweet flavor. Pair this dip with your favorite sliced fruit! It’s healthy and delicious.
- 1 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, 100% juice, frozen concentrate (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 apples
- 1 pear
- 1 peach
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Core and slice apples and pears.
- Take the pit out and slice peach.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, orange juice concentrate, lime juice, and brown sugar.
- Mix well.
- Place bowl containing dip on a large plate and surround with fruit.
- Enjoy this dip with any fruits you have on hand.
- Kids love to help make this yummy dip.
This fruit dip is a nice snack or a light dessert to enjoy after a meal. Try our Yogurt Crunch Parfait for another yummy snack.