This salsa is the perfect topping for burritos, tacos, salad bowls, and more! Use it as a dip, or try it with our Vegetarian Tacos–it’s sure to be a hit!
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, no salt added, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon jarred minced garlic
- 2 green onions
- ¼ bunch cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wipe tops of tomato and green chili cans with a damp paper towel and open. Drain tomatoes and set aside.
- Gently rub green onions and cilantro under cold, running water. Chop green onions, white and green parts, and cilantro. Set aside green onions and measure out 2 tablespoons cilantro. Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Stir well and enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator at or below 40-degrees Fahrenheit until ready to serve.