This simple veggie dish can be made any time of year with fresh seasonal vegetables. It is quick and easy- a perfect side-dish on a busy night.
- Up to 4 cups of seasonal fresh veggies, like onion, squash, and bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Wash produce thoroughly under running water.
- Peel, cut, and core veggies (if necessary) into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a nonstick pan, heat olive oil on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add veggies, sprinkle Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and sauté for 6-8 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Heat things up by adding ½ teaspoon (or to taste) of cayenne pepper or chili powder!
- Check the frozen vegetables section in your grocery store if you are low on time but want a wide variety!
Posted: Jan. 27, 2021