Is it even a party if there aren’t pinwheel sandwiches? Your friends and family will love these handheld snacks during the game.
- 8 ounces low-fat garlic and herb cream cheese, low-fat
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 6 slices low-sodium turkey
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash tomatoes and spinach under cold running water. Pat spinach dry with paper towels.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Place tortillas on microwaveable plate or paper towel; microwave uncovered on HIGH for 10 – 15 seconds to soften.
- Spread about 2 Tablespoons cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Top with a slice of turkey, chopped tomatoes, and spinach.
- Roll up lightly; then wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 2 – 3 hours to blend flavors.
- Cut each roll into eight 1-inch slices. Arrange with cut side down on serving plate.
- Can use whatever fresh vegetables you have on hand in these yummy pinwheels.
- Try beans mashed and spread on the tortilla in place or turkey for a vegan pinwheel.
- Can use vegetable cream cheese as a substitute for garlic herb cream cheese