Your family is just four ingredients away from a cold treat that will have everyone smiling!
- 2 1/2 cups rinsed, hulled strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Add all ingredients together in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds or paper cups and use wooden craft sticks for the handle.
- Freeze until solid.
- Substitute bananas for a sweeter flavor or try any fruit that is in season.
- Don’t want seeds in your popsicle? Blend the strawberries separately and strain before mixing with the other ingredients.
- For a vibrant twist, add freshly sliced strawberries to your popsicle mold.
For recipes and more: