Creamy Pineapple Pudding
This quick and easy dessert tastes as good as it is good for you!
1 package INSTANT vanilla pudding mix (3.4 oz. box)
1 can crushed pineapple (8 oz.)
4 large sheets graham crackers
- Pour milk and pudding mix into 1-quart bowl.
- Stir 2 minutes.
- Let pudding set for 5 minutes until thick.
- Open can of pineapple and drain off all the juice.
- Add pineapple to pudding and stir.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with graham crackers.
1/2 cup dairy
For recipes and more: